Aamir Khan at the cleaners News & Dhobi Ghat Film


Aamir Khan at the cleaners All you Aamir Khan fans ( why? ), the actor who is known for his mulish attitude to life has apologized to the washer men of India for producing and acting in Dhobi Ghat. It was
reported that the washer men community had objected certain sequences in the film ( or perhaps to the whole film) to which AK promptly replied at a press conference: ” I believe in valuing other people’s emotions, but not at the cost of compromising my creativity……Initially I though they wanted to trouble me on the eve of my film’s release. But, later I realized that their views were genuine. I told them that I would not have chosen the title if they had approached me a year earlier.”The problem is Aamir Sahib, a year earlier you would not have even looked at them.

Comments

Popular Posts