Mallika Sherawat And Barack Obama News


Mallika Sherawat Invited  Barack Obama
wo, wo, wo…. this one is unbelievably moronic. However, coming out of some one like Mallika Sherawat, the prefix “un” can be easily omitted from the word.
Recently Ms overly uninhibited Mallika S met the American President Barack Obama.
Apparently she’s done a movie to whose premier she invited the president. Now that she’s in India recording an item song for an upcoming film Double Dhamal, a journo approached her and hurled questions about Barack O at her. To which Mallika replied, ” I feel that my life is the same as Obama’s. I do not come from a filmi family, nor do I have a Godfather. I am from Haryana. But I changed the rules of the industry with my work and so has Obama. I entered an industry dominated by ones who use their surname as a passport, yet I managed to make a name for myself. I think we both are changing the rules of the game in our own way.”
Hello there..! Does Obama come form Haryana…? What rules has he changed ( ask the Pakhali4u.com)

More Sexy Mallika Sherawat Photos




Comments

Popular Posts